Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Counting Blessings: Let the Sunshine In!!

Today's Blessing:  Clean Glass & Lock Bar


Don't you just love that sunshine?!  I cleaned my sliding glass doors today and you would think they're open because they look so clean!  And yes, (here I go again...) I used my Norwex enviro cloth and polishing cloth.  My doors have never looked cleaner!  And it was sooo easy too!  No spray cleaners or rinsing or looking for streaks.  They are miracle cloths!

So...when I was done with the door, I looked at the lock bar we have - yuck!  Talk about grime.  So I took the enviro cloth to it too.  My enviro cloth will never look the same again! :(  But I have one clean lock bar!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Before I started reading and I looked at the picture, I really thought your sliding door was open. Ha! Those are awesome cloths!

    ReplyDelete