Tonight I attended the last Young Women in Excellence for the year in my stake. It was my old ward and what a happy reunion! I think I visited more with the members of the ward tonight than I did the whole time I was a member of the ward!! Sad day, right?! It's crazy that some times things turn out that way. I had so much to talk about though with a son coming home from a mission in two weeks and a daughter leaving in a little more than two months!!
Being the stake Young Women's secretary, I try to get as many photo ops as possible. So with every ward I've visited, I've diligently tried (and been able) to gather the Young Women together for a picture afterwards...tonight I was lucky to get a picture of the departing Young Women presidency! (You see, they were released just two days before!) With 30+ young women in one ward, the twenty-first ward is abundantly blessed with Young Women! And to get all those Young Women together would have definitely been a miracle! Most of the wards in the stake average 10 active girls!
But blessings come in different ways and every ward has an amazing group of Young Women who are definitely a "Chosen Generation". And I must include...EVERY ward has an amazing group of leaders who are definitely a "Chosen Generation" too!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment