Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 109 (Empty Nestering) - Under the Weather :(

For a while there I was counting myself lucky!!  For days I've heard of the flu bug attacking unfortunate souls and I was so thankful I hadn't been bitten yet!  Knock on wood!  I barely made it through my day at work today before the stomach bug attacked me!  My stomach churned, my whole body ached, I felt like I was freezing and my head wouldn't stop pounding!  I came straight home from work and went to bed!  I slept the rest of the day and all night too!!  Being sick is definitely NO FUN!!  And it certainly messed up my date night with Scott!!  We had planned to attend a free local Christmas concert featuring Paul Cardell!  Instead, my bed became my date!


Scott was the best though...he tried to find me something I could eat (applesauce kind-of helped), and he cuddled up with me in bed the whole evening because I was soooo cold!!  He was my electric blanket!  Later, later that night, Jessica arrived home and administered saltine crackers and tylenol.  Family doctors are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment