Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 110 (Empty Nestering) - The Forgotten Carols

What a totally awesome show!!  For years I've dreamed of going to see The Forgotten Carols.  This year Scott made my dream come true!  And despite a little bit of a queasy stomach, I totally LOVED the show!  One minute I was laughing, the next I had tears rolling down my cheeks.  It was a beautiful reminder of our Savior's love in his gift to us!!

A big thanks also to Kelvin Bloxham who saved our day!  For the past week, our car has been in the shop...another fuel pump problem!!  (This is number 5!)  Scott and I had high hopes of getting the car back before Saturday but unfortunately, luck was not our partner.  Here it was Saturday and there were three of us (Jess was home :) to get to Logan in a small, two-seater truck.  Kelvin had drove Jessica down on Friday night for a trip to temple square, so he drove us all up to Logan, dropped us off at the Kent Concert Hall (because we were running late) picked us back up when it was over and drove us to Jessica's apartment to get her car!  Why he is so good to us I'll never know, but I hope the Lord bestows tons of blessings his way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment