Twenty-one years ago I became a mom again...for the fourth time! Cody was a sweet and wonderful early Christmas present! He was the little spirit from heaven who my oldest daughter Tiffany had prayed for for probably four years! Cody certainly has a special spirit about him that has brought so much joy and fun into our home!We celebrated Cody's birthday today with a temple session at the Brigham City Temple (Cody's first time in the BC Temple!), one of his favorite dinners (chicken alfredo), favorite cake (chocolate pudding cake), and a movie (17 miracles...his request...he's still totally in that missionary mode!). He got to eat on the red plate twice...breakfast and dinner. And I noticed his wallet was pretty ragged so I did give him another present in addition to his smart phone...a new wallet. He was quick to unload the old and bring in the new! :)
It is so fun to have Cody home again! We're a pretty lucky family...Cody only missed one birthday and one Christmas away from home! (Although I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have minded staying in Alaska a bit longer!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment