.jpg)
I just can't express the joy I feel when all the kids come home! It makes me sooo happy!! Sure, the house is full and noisy but I just love having their presence in the house.
Tonight we held our monthly FHE dinner and celebrated the third week of advent together, and we officially started our 12 days before Christmas. (If you're wondering why we're late, you'll just have to read yesterday's post.) The theme I picked this year is "Symbolic of the Savior". I hope my kids will always see the Savior in everything around them and want to pattern their lives after His.
Since our 12 days started a little late, the kids took turns reading the messages for the days already past and I got to see them unwrap those gifts too. :) It was fun seeing my little grandson, Jonas, enjoying his gift.
Of course we sang Christmas carols (we sounded terribly good!), enjoyed peanut clusters, had ice cream and were sure to get in a few kisses under the mistletoe!! Awh...Such good memories!! There's nothing better than being with family! :)
.jpg) |
| Oh Dear!! Doggy Kisses?! |
.jpg) |
| A much better person to kiss!! |
.jpg) |
| Look!! Jeremy's as tall as Tiffany!! |
.jpg) |
| Daddy/Daughter :) |
.jpg) |
| Little Happy Family! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment