Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 120 (Empty Nestering) - Happy Homecoming!!

What a happy day!!  Words just can't explain what I feel inside!  Cody returned home today after serving a two-year LDS Mission in Alaska.  I told myself I was not going to cry, but the minute I saw him walking down those steps in the airport I couldn't hold back my emotions any longer!  Tears of Joy!!  Totally!!  Wow!  He looked so good!!  And I couldn't hug him long enough!  (There's no way of making up two-years worth of hugs!)

My kids are all so awesome!  Throughout Cody's whole mission each one of them wrote him.  And all the kids would send copies of their emails to us too! It was sooo cool to hear about everyone's happenings during the past week.  Somehow we've got to continue it!  A family blog perhaps?  Cody mentioned during one of his last emails how blessed he was to have such a supportive family who all wrote to him weekly.  And here we were...all at the airport too!  Awh!!  I Love My Family!!



What a Happy Homecoming!!  I love that boy!!  It's so good to have him home!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment