Friday, December 21, 2012
Day 123 (Not So Empty) - Five Crowns!
What a fun night!! It started with Moma Dean and Bibs coming for dinner (along with Tiffany, Jeremy, and Kelvin). While we waited for Tiffany and Jeremy to show up, we "entertained" Moma Dean and Bibs with Cody and Jessica's musical abilities (I hope they were entertained!). Then we enjoyed a simple and easy enchilada dinner with good company and fun conversation.
Moma Dean and Bibs left a bit after dinner but the rest of us were up for a game of "Five Crowns"! It took us late into the evening but I suppose everyone was good for that! And you see that happy faced girl right in the front?...It's because she was the grand winner!! I don't remember who the grand loser was...what matters is we all had a totally fun time! (Even Jeremy said he had fun...and he doesn't really like playing card games!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment