Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 108 (Empty Nestering) - Secret Elves

The "secret elves" have started to arrive at my work!!

A few Christmas's ago, a few of us co-workers started secretly leaving little gifts in each other's cubbies.  What a fun idea!  Since then, the joy of it has never left and it has kind-of become a little tradition now.

All the gifts are left anonymously and they are just fun little things that totally brighten the work day.  No one is expected to do it but it is totally fun putting together a cute little something to secretly leave when no one is looking!!

Today when I arrived at work after my day off yesterday, my cubby was filled (just a little exaggeration) with three little gifts!  Sure, it was just a baby sock filled with candy, a notepad sporting a candy cane, and a Christmas towel but it sure made my day!!

I better get my act together!!  I know what I want to do, I've just got to get busy and do it!!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment