Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 113 (Empty Nestering) - Fancy Eye Wear!

It's been a little over six-weeks since my macular hold eye surgery on October 25.  Today was my first check-up with the doctor who actually did the surgery, Dr. James Howard.  Scott and I traveled to the Layton office this time which is located nice and close to the Davis Hospital.  Up till now, I had only visited the Logan office...I must say...they have a pretty sweet office in Layton!  (The office in Logan is simply a sharing thing with other medical groups...I guess no one cares how nice it looks!)

So...my eye is healing...ok.  The hole on the top is covered, but there is still a hole underneath!  Ugh!!  That must explain my not so clear and wavy vision that I still have.  Dr. Howard says 9 times out of 10 the hole fills in.  Hopefully I'll be part of the 9!!  I go back in six-weeks to find out.

Since my eye was dilated, I received the latest in dilated eye wear!!  Don't I look gorgeous!!  Scott and I were doing a little Christmas shopping afterwards and luckily for me, Scott had a pair of sunglasses in the car.  I didn't have to be that fashionable after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment