A strange thing happens when all the kids leave home...all of our beds need "upsizing"!!
I want my married kids to know that we LOVE having them come to visit and that we even have room accommodations for them if they want to stay the night! So when Tiffany and Jeremy were willing to trade their extra full-size bed for two of our twin size beds, I was happy to do so!!
Tonight Scott played "musical beds" with Tiffany and Jeremy; Jessica's bed has now increased in size although her bedroom space has decreased (sorry Jessica). But now I have two rooms with full-size beds!! And Jessica said she is totally willing to give up her room for a night and sleep on the cough for visitors on Christmas night!! (I haven't talked to Cody yet...that will just have to wait until next Tuesday when I actually get to see him face to face!!) Ahh!! I love my family!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment