.jpg)
Tomorrow all my kids come home!! I love it!! It's our monthly FHE and also the start of our "12 days before Christmas" (Scott and I's meaningful gift to our kids). Ya, I know the 12th, 11th, and 10th days are already past but with college finals this past week, my son Jason begged us to postpone our FHE to a week later. I was fine with that. Besides, it gave me a few extra days to prepare (ha, ha) and it gives them a few presents to double up on.So today I was a crazy women wrapping the equivalent of 120 gifts as I put together my kid's 12 days gifts. I already had some of those gifts wrapped (thank goodness!!) but it honestly took me the entire day with a few breaks here and there. I was wiped out by the end of the day, but oh! Their baskets looked so cool!! Scott said I was amazing (he always says I'm amazing...he's such a brown noser ;) I hope they enjoy the gifts. But mostly, I hope they "feel" from the messages that go with them!!
And one of those breaks I took...to help Scott load in all of Cody's belongings!! That boy is going to have a lot of sorting to do. Perhaps a Hogwart's Sorting Hat might help him out?!
.jpg)
I loved the gifts! They were great! Thanks for all you do!
ReplyDelete