I hope Stephanie has the patience of Job!! I've finally talked myself into converting to digital scrapbooking and she is helping me make the transition!! Hence, the old dog (me!) learning new tricks (Photoshop scrapbooking 101!!) Heaven bless her and give her patience!!Stephanie actually came to visit so I could help her finish up her totally cute and awesome quiet book she has been working on for months. It is definitely that!! Wow! What a priceless gift! The pages are colorful, interactive, educational and sooo cute! She did an awesome job!
Technically, during the whole process, I did nothing except give a little instruction and hold and play with my grandson a lot, which I certainly did not mind at all!! Jonas is learning so much and is a total mimicker!! We certainly must watch what we say and do!! Today I showed him the way to eat my favorite comfort food...hot chocolate milk and toast! I only had to show him the "dipping" technic once! He loved it!! :)So once the quiet book was done, Stephanie suggested she help me scrapbook...digitally! Old brain...wake up!! She is so fast and knows Photoshop so well that my slowness probably had her getting ulcers by the end of our quick one-hour session! BUT! I did put together a page all my myself...sort-of...and it looks pretty cute if I must say so myself!! I'd attach a picture of it...if I knew how!!
All you have to do is go to file, save, and in the drop down menu at the bottom, click on JPEG. Then you can save your scrapbook page as a JPEG. After you do that, another box will pop open, make sure to have the quality set to 12 (just drag the little bar sideways to the right) and click save. Then it will be a jpeg, and you can put it on your blog like any other pictures. Hope that helps. Call if you need help!
ReplyDelete