Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 121 (Not So Empty) - Taking Care of Business


Tomorrow is Cody's birthday so Scott and I figured the best gift we could get him is a "lifeline" to the world again...a cell phone.  I thought Cody would be pretty excited about getting a phone again, but when we offered it to him, he quietly responded he wasn't quite sure he was ready for that step yet.  He had the same response for getting on Facebook too.  I guess it would be pretty strange after going two years without either.  I assured Cody he would definitely want to get a cell phone as soon as possible (perhaps it was that I wanted to make sure I had a lifeline to my son!!).

So today was filled with "taking care of business".  Cody is now a Utah resident once again, and I renewed my drivers license too; then, we both got smart phones!!  Woohoo!  I'm moving up in the world!   The only problem is...how does this blasted smart phone work?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment