My son Cody moves back home tomorrow after a successful semester at Utah State University...well...for one day he moves home because Saturday he flies off for Anchorage Alaska to work his summer away! I hardly see him as it is but I'm sure going to miss him being so far away!
In the meantime, Scott and I have become the proud (temporary) owners of...a love sack!! Woohoo! Now we can watch movies...together!! Thank you Cody!! You guessed it, the love sack officially belongs to Cody (he got a great deal buying it from one of his roommates), but since we're housing it here for the summer we're certainly going to use it!!
Scott used part of his day off today to move some of Cody's belongings home...a few totes full of stuff and of course the love sack. It was funny squishing it down our stairs to the family room; it's a good thing it is squishy otherwise it would have never fit in the house!!
+(800x533).jpg)
Hey cody, it might not make it back to Logan! Thanks!
ReplyDelete