Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 266 (Empty Again) - Redneck Fishing

Little did Scott and I know that on our way home from Wendover today we would get the opportunity to do a little fishing!  Redneck fishing that is!!  In my daughter's backyard! 

Yes, it sounds crazy but it really was fun!  Tiffany invited us for dinner since we had to stop and pick up Sammy anyway (after all, it is Wednesday!).  We enjoyed a yummy dinner of grilled pork spare ribs and then they invited us to go fishing!  In their pond!  They have quite the collection of little sea creatures in their pond and they had just stocked it with some blue gill they had caught yesterday.  So they pulled out the fishing poles and bait and we fished!  It took me maybe 10 seconds to catch one of the blue gill.  Scott had to try a little longer.  Of course I let Tiffany de-hook my fish...ooo...and then he was thrown back into the pond.

I tell you, it's never a dull moment at Tiffany and Jeremy's house!
Jeremy showing us how it's done!
I caught one!!
Our fisherwoman!
A Blue Gill!
My handsome fisherman! :)
My Belated Mother's Day Pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment