Technically...tonight was our turn to have Tiffany and Jeremy over to our house for dinner, but they had just completed their new deck yesterday so they invited us to bring dinner to their house so we could "break-in" the new attraction.
Unfortunately, the wind had another agenda. Yes, we did bring the food (shishkabobs...which Scott expertly grilled to perfection!), but we ended up having a picnic in their front room instead so we wouldn't get blown away by the wind! Maybe next Wednesday the weather will be more cooperative!
Following our picnic, we pulled out Rummikub and played a couple of games. It was great! When one person went out (usually it was Jeremy...like always!!) then we each took one last turn and ended up helping each other go out too! I guess you could say we were all winners tonight! Sweet!
![]() |
| Souvalki...shishkabob style! |
![]() |
| My expert griller! |
![]() |
| Picnic anyone? |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Fun, I want to hang out with them too. I feel like I never see them anymore
ReplyDelete