Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 261 (Empty Again) - Essential Oils Class...Plus

Stephanie was hosting a doTerra Essential Oils class tonight, and since Scott and I were both off work today, it was the perfect opportunity for us to fit in a few other items along the way! :)

We left a little after noon and traveled to Ogden to purchase our Mother's Day gifts for our moms.  My mom  has a standing hair appointment every Saturday at 11:30 am at the New Tempo beauty salon in Ogden, so Scott drove me there and I picked up a gift certificate for two paid hair appointments.  Our next stop was Rainbow Gardens at the mouth of Ogden Canyon where I purchased a gift card for Scott's mom to eat at the Greenery Restaurant located there...Moma Dean LOVES their clam chowder and Mormon muffins.  (I think they are delicious too!)  Then we headed to Moma Dean's home where I provided lunch and Scott provide excellent lawn care.  We also gave her her Mother's Day gift since we knew we wouldn't be able to visit her on Sunday.  It's always nice to visit Moma Dean and Bibs and do a little service while there too.

Scott and his mom...I love that little lady!! ;)
Next we were off to Salt Lake to Stephanie's home.  We arrived early because of course I wanted to be able to spend a little time with my grandson before the class began.  It is so fun to see that little guy experience things that we don't appreciate anymore...like flying a homemade grocery bag kite.  He was sooo cute trying to catch it in the air and trying to get it to fly.  It's sure good the Lord blesses us with kids...they keep us young, happy, and appreciative of all of God's wonderful creations.
Get it!

Ya...Grandpa enjoys playing with that little guy as much as I do!

I think he caught it this time!
The essential oils class was interesting and Scott and I spent too much money.  But I'm kind-of an all natural health freak!  So anything natural to help remedy and soothe ailments, aches, and pains I'm all for!!  I had tried a little of the essential oils several years ago through a Girl Scout leader so I was already kind-of sold on them anyway.  We'll see if these oils really are "essential" ;)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you like the ones you got. I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete