Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 272 (Empty Again) - A Box of Sunshine

Several weeks ago Jessica mentioned how beautiful Washington is; that everything is green.  But she also mentioned it is always raining and the skies are gray (hence the green scenery)...she misses the sunshine sometimes! So I decided...I'll send her a box of sunshine!  I saw the idea on Pinterest a while back while looking for graduation gift ideas for Jason and it just hit home!  For a couple of weeks I've been collecting yellow treats and gifts.  Then I found a bunch of songs and quotes about sunshine and Photoshopped them up into a bunch of sunshine tags and attached one to each gift.  Woolah!!  A Box of Sunshine!  What a great idea!  Too bad I didn't think of it first, but my thanks goes out to its creator, Karrie, author of happymoneysaver.com.

So Jessica's box of sunshine is in the mail and expected to arrive on Thursday!  I sure hope it brightens her day!!  It made me happy just putting it together! :)

1 comment: