While Scott and I were away vacationing in Wendover last week, the Girl Scout Cookie Rewards arrived at our house. I have no idea what day they came, but when we arrived home late Wednesday night there they were "hiding" behind our garbage can. Every day since then, I've been looking at those two boxes and telling myself, "Joyce, you really need to get those prizes counted, sorted, and distributed." But every night I have always had other things to do too. Ugh!
+(800x533).jpg)
Tonight I finally buckled down and did it! Those cookie rewards are now counted, sorted, and re-packaged according to troops. Thank goodness I only had five troops that earned rewards...it certainly made the counting and sorting much faster. I'd hate to be the cookie manager for one of those huge service units in Salt Lake!+(800x533).jpg)
And I think Scott had something haunting him too!! We had a valve break in our sprinkler system some time last week too. We really don't know when it happened but there was a power surge while we were gone which always puts our sprinkler's computer out of whack I came home from work last Thursday and our sprinkler's were running, and running, and running...but only in our back yard. I tried to turn them off but no success. When Scott got home from work he had to turn the whole system off from the main shut-off. So that's what Scott did tonight...he fixed the broken valve...hopefully...we'll find out tomorrow if it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment