Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 265 (Empty Again) - Scrapbook Retreat!!

Basically the only thing to do in Wendover is...gamble!  Surprise, surprise!!  

So I came prepared for my own little Wendover getaway...my very own Scrapbook Retreat!!  Scott, being my totally awesome husband that he is, offered to load up my desktop computer and bring it to Wendover.  It had to be my desktop because that's where my Photoshop software is loaded.  Of course I took him up on his offer and it was awesome!  I had a beautiful, spacious room with no housework calling my name, no distractions, no work, and no meetings!  SWEET!!  Just eight hours of sheer free time!  How did I ever get so lucky?!

I spent the morning updating my blog (which I often get behind on...but I'm good at taking those daily pictures!!) and then I spent the afternoon scrapbooking!!  It was heaven!  Thanks to Stephanie, who put together an awesome "Digital Scrapbooking for Dummies" instruction booklet for me, I pretty much completed three pages all on my own (not counting the numerous phone calls I made to her throughout the afternoon!)

So here are my creations!  I'm addicted!!
Now I need to plan another scrapbooking retreat!!





1 comment:

  1. And it's so fun to be able to show them off to everybody digitally too. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete