I HATE CLUTTER!! And yet, I feel like I am constantly surrounded by it! No matter how hard I try to de-clutter, the piles just start to stack up again...the worst one being paper piles! Ugh! I almost hate to see the mail come in everyday! I've asked Scott to help me keep the "piling up" from happening, but it still happens. I've also decided the clutter doesn't seem to bother Scott as much as it bothers me...perhaps he's just better at ignoring it!
So yesterday we got home from our mini "vacation" and today I'm feeling icky...it's hard to go back to the old grind...and paper piles. I told Scott I didn't have a picture for the day yet, so he suggested moving all our paper piles onto the kitchen table and getting a picture of that. Ya, he knows I hate the piles so he's helping me document how much I hate them!! Help!! What's a person to do?!
.jpg)
I don't know. I'm pretty good about throwing stuff away... ha ha!
ReplyDelete