Today was an awesome Mother's Day. I got to see and talk to ALL my kids...thank heaven for advanced technology!! Scott and I spent the day with Jason and Anna...and I mean the whole day! We even spent the night. First we got to visit Tiffany this morning as she is our wonderful "dog-sitter". Then we traveled to Riverton and attended church with Jason and Anna. We even helped them out in the nursery for a bit until they called all the ladies into Relief Society for a special "Celebrating You" lesson. They were spotlighting every sister in the ward..."filling their bucket". And even though I was just visiting, I got spotlighted too! Anna spotlighted me! She filled my bucket! (My kids always fill my bucket!!) She's an awesome daughter!! I'm so glad my son found her!Then tonight was our monthly FHE...this time at Jason and Anna's. They fixed a delicious "Sunday Dinner"...Roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy. And they always prepare a terribly sinful dessert! This time it was a peanut butter cream dessert that was total yumminess!! We were just a small group tonight...Me and Scott, Jason and Anna, and Stephanie, Clint and Jonas; Tiffany and Jeremy had to work, Cody is in Alaska, and of course Jessica is in Washington on her Mission...BUT...at 7:00 pm we "hanged out" (that's Google Hang Out) with Jessica...and Cody! It was one hour of pure delight talking with my missionary daughter! Aw! So wonderful!! It's amazing how fast an hour goes!! It was great talking with Cody too as he has a tendency to forget to "call home". My family's the greatest!! I really am full! ;)
![]() |
| Stephanie, Clint, Jonas and Me |
![]() |
| Anna, Jason and Me |
I'm so happy I'm a Mom!!
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
Me too! I love being a mom, and I love that you're my mom!
ReplyDeleteI am glad your my wife!
ReplyDelete