+(449x800).jpg)
Scott and I arrived in Wendover, Utah approximately 8:10 a.m. this morning. Three minutes later we arrived in Wendover, Nevada...only because our card was parked on the Utah side and it took us about that long to park and walk into our hotel/resort which was on the Nevada side. Crazy, right?
So Scott was asked to attend the NALC "State" Convention which I have to joke about because the convention was really held in Nevada, but it was the Utah Convention! (ha, ha) Me? I just tagged along because I enjoy being with him! True, he is in meetings from 8-4 (approximately), but the nights are ours and it is just nice being together.
Check-in at the Montego Bay Resort is 3:00 p.m. Since we arrived at 8 a.m., I wasn't allowed into our room until after 12 (unless I wanted to pay a half-day room rate!) Phfff! No way! Scott and I are way too cheap! So I found myself a comfy couch on the third floor, away from the noise of the casino and the cigerette smoke, and I read my book! That was soooo enjoyable, especially since I have a good book to read! Then I met Scott for lunch, got checked into our room, and loaded all our necessities into the room before Scott got done with his meetings. At 3:30 when we met up, we went for a "long" walk down the strip of Wendover Neveda...a whole 1.5 miles!! Whew! Isn't it great to be able to walk through the entire downtown of Wendover Nevada in just 30 minutes! Gotta love it!! I must admit...I love who I was walking with though! Being with Scott always makes me happy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment