Friday, January 24, 2014

Counting Blessings: Baby Dean Bean

Today's Blessing:  3-D Technology

I received this picture today of my soon-to-be born grand-daughter.  Wow!  A 3-D photo of little Lilly's, or Morgan's, or whatever name she looks like, face.

Technology today never ceases to amaze me.  I asked Jason what the object was in front of her face.  He said the doctor told them, "she is cuddling the placenta."  Sounds like she's going to be a little cuddle bug!!

So the doctor's have decided to monitor Anna a little more closely.  Little Lilly (that's what I'll call her for now) is simply that...little.  And maybe a little too little for their liking.  So Anna will be seeing the doctor two times a week now and possibly be induced in a week and a half if Lilly appears to not be growing.  I just might be a grandma again sooner than I expected!! :)

1 comment: