Friday, January 10, 2014

Counting Blessings: Temple Time

Today's Blessing:  TWO at the Temple!!

Scott and I BOTH got to finally go to the temple...together!!  The holidays made it so hard for Scott to go with all the long work days, and he was so tired when he'd get home.  But it's a new year now, and hopefully shorter work hours for him.

We didn't have a reservation tonight and we barely got in!!  The cool thing about it though...I got to sit by my good looking man through the whole endowment session!!  Now that's a first!  I guess you could say it was a blessing for me that more ladies attended the temple tonight than men!  When the ladies side filled up, we were seated in the remaining seats on the men's side...and guess who was sitting in the last seat on the men's side!!

1 comment:

  1. That kind of happened with Clint and I once. Except he was right in front of me. That's always nice to be close during the session.

    ReplyDelete