Today's Blessing: Two Early Surprises
Wow! You can only imagine how surprised I was when I heard Scott walk in the door tonight after returning from his NALC meeting in Ogden and have Cody with him! What?! We just dropped that boy off at the airport yesterday to be picked up this Saturday! What happened?
Well, his friend Jeff ended up cutting the trip short because he discovered his dad was near passing away. He knew his dad's health was poor but he didn't expect that! So plans were changed and without me knowing, Scott left for his union meeting AND to pick Cody up. Scott knew the whole day but didn't tell me. It was to be a surprise. It was a nice surprise...totally unexpected!
Then...Cody received a package in the mail today. He's been receiving lots of packages in the mail lately, namely college textbooks, but he was very excited to receive this package because it was a birthday present for me! Now my birthday isn't until Monday, but he couldn't wait to give it to me! And I loved it! It was a mini photo book! 2013 in review. While I had been at work following Christmas, he took possession of my computer and put the book together! Fortunately for him, all my pictures were nicely organized by month, date, and event. (Thank you Stephanie for teaching me well!) What a sweet early birthday surprise!
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment