Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Counting Blessings: Wednesdays with Jeriffany

Today's Blessing:  Green Olives, Mushrooms, and Laughs

I love this little tradition of dinner and games every Wednesday with Tiffany and Jeremy.  Tonight was homemade personal pan pizza, and they provided green olives and mushrooms!  Yum!  Scott said "Yuck!" Then we played a game of Blokus and all the phases of Phase 10, except 2 sets of four...I guess we didn't want to do that one!

I'm pretty sure Scott, Jeremy, and Tiffany let me win Blokus...because I'm lousy at that game.  And I'm not really sure who won Phase 10 - we don't really keep track; we just play silly and make sure everyone gets to lay down their cards before someone finally goes out.  Ya, we discard Wild cards, give finger clues of what we have to give away and just like having fun!


And the winner is...BLUE!  I was blue! :)
Thank you Tiffany and Jeremy for the fun evenings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment