Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Counting Blessings: Hello 2014!!

Today's Blessing:  A Trip to the Airport

Cody flew off to Lake Tahoe this morning to spend a little time with his friend Jeff.  And since Scott and I would be so close to Magna, I texted Stephanie at the beginning of the week and asked her if she and Clint would like a little get-away time for a couple of hours.  I think she was very happy for the offer.

So after dropping Cody off at the airport, Scott and I got to spend a little time with Alexis and Jonas.  They are both sooo cute.  Alexis was asleep, but Jonas and I played Cootie Hide & Seek, Wacky Stacky, and folded clothes.  I was amazed what a smartie Jonas was in playing Wacky Stacky...he'd feel for the "soft" ones and was really good at pulling them out!  We had the game set up on the kitchen table and it was so cute how he climbed on top of the table in order to see the game better.  When Alexis did wake up, Scott was quick to hold and love her.  Of course I got some pictures too!
Look how tall Jonas is getting!!
A Wacky Stacky Master! ;)
Brother & Sister
Stephanie and Clint just went out for breakfast and made a quick stop at the grocery store.  They couldn't be  away too long because I'm sure Alexis would not understand!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute picture of Jonas by his growth chart. Thanks for the nice get away

    ReplyDelete