A couple of weeks ago, Scott asked me what I'd like to do for my birthday. I instantly said, "I'd just like to get away with you!" Well, it just so happened, his long weekend was coming up and we didn't have anything pressing on the calendar. Just that day I had seen a flier in a business window advertising a "Cache Valley Get Away" so it was fresh on my mind. We went online, read through all the options and woolah! My get away wish came true!!
It's true, we don't live far from Cache Valley (aka...Logan) but it's fun just to pack up for a night and enjoy the comfort of a hotel room that doesn't have dishes, laundry, cooking, and vacuuming calling your name! We stayed at the Weston Inn located on Main Street and it was perfect! The room was nice and clean and they even have soft water! We checked in around 4:15 pm and then left to have some fun playing a couple games of bowling and then out to eat at the Gaucho Grill which was totally delicious!!
So the Cache Valley Get Away package includes a one night hotel stay, a dinner voucher that can be used at your choice of seven restaurants, discount coupons at various businesses in Logan, and breakfast the next morning which is offered at all of the hotels. Prices range from $79.99 - $139 depending on how fancy of a room you want.
We actually called this get away our early anniversary gift to each other. Next Thursday we will have been married 33 years. And we still love each other immensely!!
I thought it would be fun to document our "Early Anniversary Getaway" in pictures. Scott and I had a fun day!! :)
![]() |
| We started our day with Oatmeal Pecan Waffles!! Scott is the best cook! |
![]() |
| We walked to the temple and did some initiatory work. |
![]() |
| We went for a two-mile run |
![]() |
| Check-in!! :) (And yes, Scott is on the phone!) Don't worry, it was just that one time! |
![]() |
| Went bowling - Scott was amazing! |
![]() |
| Gaucho Grill. YUMMY!! |
+(600x800).jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
+(800x449).jpg)
+(800x449).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment