My Sabbath was full of meetings today. My first one was at 7:45 am...APC...so at 7:30 am I turned on my "MapMyFitness" app and started my first walk up to the church. After the meeting, I just stayed at the church and waited for Sacrament meeting which began at 9:30 am; Scott met me there and after the block we walked home together - total walk: 1 mile.
At 3:20 pm I headed back to the church for our first Ward Conference of the year...yes, I walked again. :) Our Ward Conference was with the Lakeview ward. Those first ones are always a challenge. Plus it was only Jerelyn and I from the Stake YW because Lori was out of town and Leigh Ann was sick. Jerelyn pretty much got the whole load! I just worried about the handout - total walk: 1 mile
Then I was back up to the church at 6:00 pm for a Laurel Light Camp Meeting. Yup, it's that time of year again to start planning. It's pretty dark at 6:00 pm. I should have took a picture earlier. Jerelyn was worried about me walking home in the dark. I guess I should worry too, so I sent Scott a text before leaving so he would know when to expect me - total walk: 1 mile.
Best thing though...there was a surprise waiting for me when I got home...Visitors!! Cody and Aly! They shared in our popcorn and ice cream tonight! Nice! :)
I'm just glad tomorrow's a holiday! Sometimes Sundays are just a different kind of rest, right?!
.jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment