I serve on Roundtable staff and I have a presentation to do tomorrow...I just haven't had any drive to get my stuff prepared!! So tonight I had to force myself to sit at the laptop (yes, force is a good word for it!) and I prepared my handouts for all those dedicated Webelos leaders who choose to show up to Roundtable tomorrow. Waiting until the night before makes the job stressful and worrisome because what if I can't find anything to share?!
So my evening was a bit challenging because the activity badge I'm sharing is Engineer and that one really isn't my specialty. But hey! Thank heaven for the world wide web!! I got my handouts prepared and I did have a little company to lighten my misery...Jessica invited her friend Caleb over so they could practice their artistic skills making and sculpting homemade playdough so I was entertained with an art show while I worked! :) Too bad I wasn't preparing for the Artist Activity Badge...I'd could just borrow their creations for part of my presentation!
![]() |
| I need ideas now!! Somebody help!! |
+(800x533).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment