Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 163 (Empty Nestering Again) - We Believe in Meetings

I don't mean to sound negative, but there truly could be a 14th Article of Faith that begins with "We believe in meetings".  My past two weeks have been filled with them and tonight was no exception.

One of our assignments as a Stake YW Presidency is to orient/train new presidencies.  During the past few months, we have had four new presidencies called, so tonight we did a group orientation which I'm sure worked best for both us and the new presidencies.

My assignment tonight was to share all the resources available to them to help them in their calling.  Believe me!!  The Lord provides!!  I filled a whole backpack with printed resources available just through the church...and then with everything available on lds.org, the treasure trove is almost endless!!  The trick is finding the time to taste all the awesome things the church provides.  I get excited just thinking about it and I have found I could spend hours upon hours watching videos, reading talks, and just totally enjoying what the Lord has given us through the wonders of modern technology!!  We are truly blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment