Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 158 (Empty Nestering Again) - Part of College Life?

Cody and Jess both came home to visit today.  Cody came this morning and I got to see/talk to him probably a total of an hour in between his "dates".  Then Jess arrived at 7:00 p.m.  (She had to wait for Cody's return to Logan!  "Jackie"...Cody and Jess' shared car..certainly got her workout today!!)

It's so fun to visit with Cody and Jess, although I certainly get more visiting time in with Jess than Cody (I think it's a girl thing!)  But for a few short minutes I get to experience college life through their eyes. :)

One thing I've determined, though, is that part of college life is late nights!  Tonight we were eating ice cream and visiting with Jessica and it was 10:30 p.m.!  By 11:30 p.m., our eyes (that is Scott and I's) were heavy as lead...but Jessica seemed as full of life as ever!!

Don't let Scott fool you!!  He had ice cream too!!
I'm certain college students have a larger portion of energy coursing through their veins than us old folks!!  It's just not fair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment