Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 138 (Not So Empty) - A Happy Early Birthday :)

It's great having a birthday on Sunday...you get to celebrate it early since you can't go out to eat, etc.  And hopefully I'll get more celebrating tomorrow too! :)

Today was awesome!!  Scott had the day off and he said I could plan anything I wanted to do to celebrate my birthday.  Sweet, huh!  He's always so good to me!

Off to the Temple
So we started the day off with a trip to the Brigham City Temple, then we went for a run (3.27 miles), went shopping (not really my favorite thing but I did get some new clothes!! :), visited Scott's mom and sister, and then enjoyed a dinner of General's Chicken from Hua Guan and a movie in the comfort of our nice warm home...I picked "Sleepless in Seattle."  And Jessica watched the movie with us too although I won't say she enjoyed it...she thinks that movie is annoying because the guy and girl never say two words to each other throughout the entire movie!!  I say that's what your imagination is for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment