Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 143 (Empty Nestering Again) - Joyce Just Lucky, I Guess!!

I love the quote from the movie George of the Jungle where he says, "George just lucky, I guess."  It fits perfectly with my name too and I use the quote all the time because I truly am lucky...actually, I'm blessed!!

Today was crazy!!  I worked until 3, hit the grocery story by 3:15 (we were out of peanut butter!!  That's a major catastrophy in our home!! ;), made it to my Stake YW Presidency meeting by 3:35 (ya, I was 5 minutes late!!), meeting over at 6:10 just in time to pick up my visiting teaching partner for our 6:15 appointment!  By the time I got home at 7:20, I was exhausted and hungry...along with tired of fighting off a snow covered car (8 inches at least!!) that had accumulated between 3:30 - 7:20!!  BUT!  Lucky (actually blessed) me!  Scott had dinner waiting for me and a shoveled driveway...and a visitor!...Jessica!!

(Poor Jess, she came home thinking she'd surprise us and no one was home!!)  I got to enjoy dinner and Jessica for an hour before she left.  Jess even did a little Missionary Prep homework on us too!!

 Yup, Joyce just blessed, I KNOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment