Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 137 (Not So Empty) - One Beautiful Bird!

Tiffany's husband, Jeremy, has certainly added a different flavor to our family with his unique interests and hobbies.  He has definitely broadened Tiffany's adventurers in life.

Master & Hawk
Sweet Nothings?!
A couple of days after Cody's return home, Tiffany and Jeremy invited Cody to go "hawking" with them.  Cody must have been their good luck charm because within minutes, Jeremy became the proud new master of a beautiful female hawk!

Tonight we finally got the opportunity to meet her and she is beautiful!!  And much larger than I expected.  You can definitely tell that she is Jeremy's pride and joy.

Tiffany and Jeremy invited Scott and I over for a chili dinner on a chilly night (ha, ha) and Jeremy did indeed make a hot and spicy chili to warm our insides!  I'm usually not a big fan of hot and spicy foods but his chili was delicious!!  And after dinner we got to meet his new hawk.  It was a very enjoyable evening.

And I had to get a picture of Tiffany's little kitten, Charly, who isn't so little anymore but still as full of spunk as ever!!
Charly's comfy resting place?  Looks a little tight to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment