Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 160 (Not All Empty) - Snow Angel

So what does a home-bound college-aged girl do when both her parents are at work and she's an empty nester?
She becomes an artist at snow sculpturing! :)

When I arrived home from work today, I had an almost completed "Snow Princess" standing in my back yard.  I'm talking life size too!  Apparently Jessica became quite stir crazy being cooped up in our house all by herself, so she took advantage of the plentiful snow!

I remember days gone by when the kids would go outside and made a snowman...it would totally clean up the snow everywhere the snowball rolled.  Well, not this princess!  With all the snow we have, Jess could have probably made a whole ballroom of princes and princesses!!

I think she's quite lovely.  Too bad Jess didn't make her in the front yard...she'd be a beautiful sight to see for all the drivers passing by! :)


 
And guess what?!  Scott and I actually had a fun FHE!!  (Lately our FHEs have been "Family Finances 101"  ).  We all enjoyed a game of Rummikub and of course ice cream and popcorn for refreshments!

No comments:

Post a Comment