Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 151 (Empty Nestering Again) - Refreshment Rebels

Why ruin a good scoop of vanilla ice cream by putting root beer soda on it?  That's what my thoughts were when Scott said the high priests were serving refreshments at the church following a temple session (which was hosted by the high priest quorum), and those refreshments were root beer floats.

Since Scott serves in the high priest quorum, I had a heads up on the refreshments afterwards, so Scott just suggested we bring our own toppings and forego the root beer   I was totally game for that! :)  And so we did!  I suppose you can call us refreshment rebels, but hey, I just wanted to be able to enjoy my ice cream after enjoying the temple!!  And none of the other ward members seemed to mind either. :)

Yummy!!  Vanilla ice cream with peanuts, mini M&Ms, and PB chips!!
(All thanks to Jason and Anna's Christmas gift to us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment