![]() |
| Candlelight Dinner Anyone? |
I think I'm a failure at being romantic. :( Or what I try just doesn't work.
Scott and I celebrated our 32nd Wedding Anniversary today. Because of work, I knew we wouldn't have time to "party" much, but I thought I could slip in a "Romantic Candlelight Dinner" and a movie. Well, I did slip in the Candlelight Dinner but it wasn't very romantic. When Scott dragged in after 6:00 p.m. from a long day at work he was not really in the mood for romantics. He did let me get a "kissing" picture over the candle, and he did like the dinner because I ordered his favorite meal!!...General's Chicken from Hua Guan - at least that cheered him up! :) I prepared a container of over 200 questions so we could have some interesting dinner conversation...you know...see how much we know about each other since we've been together the past 32 years!! He endured five of the questions good-naturedly. (I didn't plan on all 200!!!)
And a movie? Nah. It was just too late and he was just too tired.
I think we both just need a spring anniversary...all this cold weather is really dragging us down!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
You're not a failure at all mom. I love the idea of a candlelight dinner. The weather is to blame. You know, for making dad tired and all. Ha ha!
ReplyDelete