Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 155 (Empty Nestering Again) - Test Day...#2

I feel I'm a pretty health conscious person...I try to eat healthy, I exercise, and I certainly get more sleep now than I did a year ago!  However, I do lack in one area...I HATE going to the doctor for those, you know, lovely checkups.  I hate going to the doctor period!!  But I told myself I was going to be better this year and get all those wonderfully, lovely check-ups done in January!!  (I was always told you should schedule your yearly lovelies the month of your birthday so you can always remember when your last one was!)

Mammogram registration...this way.
Another follow-up...3 months now.
So today was Test Day #2 (Test Day #1 was last Wednesday...aw..the wonderful pap smear, urine specimen, blood work, and...ya).  This morning, Scott and I headed to Layton once again for another follow-up checkup on my left eye...that underground hole on my retina persists in making my vision wavy and blocked but the doctor says I just need to be patient!  Patience is a virtue, right?!

Then this afternoon I had the pleasure of walking over to the Brigham City Hospital for the ever popular mammogram...one of those "lovelies" I was referring to above.  Scott asked if he could come too!  I said, "Ya think?!!"  I went by myself.  And I survived!  It only took minutes and I was soon back at home!


I fear Test Day #3 is going to be the worst!!  Colonoscopy time :(  Pray for me, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment