Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 149 (Empty Nestering Again) - So That's What My Pantry Floor Looks Like!!

Ugh!  Where's the floor?!
Woohoo!!  A floor and walking
space again!!
Isn't it crazy how things just start to accumulate over time until you can't even see the floor anymore?!  Ya, that's what happened to my pantry.  And for some reason, it happens all the time!  Ugh!!  I think we just get lazy and start to throw things in there without really putting them in a space.  And I'm notorious for not throwing stuff away!  I know...it's one of my biggest weaknesses.

BUT...thank goodness for days off work and determination!!  I can now see my pantry floor again!!  The shelves are organized, I found a few hidden goodies (which need to be eaten soon!!), and I threw away a bunch of past dated stuff!!  Aww...my kids will be so proud of me!!  And sorry Kelvin, the Chocolate Chex cereal...you know the box...pulled dated 2010?  Ya, it's history!!

Garbage anyone?!
I hope this doesn't sound prideful, but now I love to walk by the pantry and just look in it...it makes me feel all good inside! :) 
De-cluttering and cleaning out certainly have a way of making you feel 20 pounds lighter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment