When Scott got off work tonight HE asked me if I'd like to go for a run...
Ha! He can't accuse me this time of being a slave driver!!
So we bundled up...and I mean bundled up! Scott had five layers of shirts; I survived with just three layers, although I had to wear a pair of gloves inside my mittens. Once we got going the temperature didn't seem too bad but tonight we both had the same problem...frozen toes! Ok, I'm exaggerating,,,they didn't get completely frozen BUT they did start going numb!! And I think my nose and cheeks got a little frozen too - Scott complimented me on my pretty red nose and cheeks.
We ran 2.5 miles in 25 minutes..ya, that's pretty slow, but we were running on half snow covered roads too! (Let's just say we were pretending to train for the mud run next summer! Ha, ha!)
Ya, we're crazy!! You just gotta love running to be as crazy as us!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment