I guess when you fast and pray for snow, you better be ready for snow!! And today topped it all! I think it snowed, and snowed, and snowed all day!! And I'm not talking flurries! At one time I swear the snowflakes were as big as quarters!! Scott, Jess, and I pulled out all our snow shovels after arriving home from church and shoveled away. It's crazy! There's no place to pile the snow!!
Thanks to the snow, Jessica is home-bound I'm so glad she was a good sport about it because no way did I want her driving back to Logan in a blizzard!! She said she didn't have warm and happy feelings about it either. Besides, she really has no pressing commitments to be to and Cody somehow arranged transportation for himself since she had the car.
So Scott and I won't be so empty these next few days! Jess was going to be driving back to Brigham thisTuesday to speak at a New Beginnings night, so she'll just stick around until then and head back up to Logan after we do some missionary clothes shopping on Wednesday. It's all good. And things won't be so quiet around here!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment