 |
| A Morning at the BC Temple! :) |
That means on the calendar it said, "Clint, Stephanie, and Jonas coming :)" And for the whole day too!! It was awesome! I got time with Clint and Stephanie, time with my adorable grandson Jonas, and time with Jess and Cody...sort-of...they were here off and on so I'm counting them too!
So Stephanie and I planned a day specifically for us to finish our event calendars which we started...a year ago?! Over a year ago?! Holy Moly, I don't remember! :( We only had three months left to create and today our mission was accomplished!
 |
| Mission Accomplished!! :) |
.jpg) |
| A Cheeto Kid! |
+(708x800).jpg) |
| Reading Time :) |
We had other fun too though! To start off, Clint, Stephanie and I went to the temple while Jessica babysat Jonas...(I hear he gave her a little surprise in his diaper while we were gone! ;), then we ate lunch, crafted, Stephanie played lots with my camera...I think photography is her new hobby :)...played a quick game of "Say Anything" with Jess and her friend Caleb (after they returned from flying in an airplane!! Get that!),and simply enjoyed visiting. When Cody arrived home after a date, we got updates on his life! :) (Jess and Cody's lives are so much more exciting that ours!!) We all enjoyed a tasty dinner, Cafe Rio style but homemade, and I loved reading my pop-up books to Jonas!
I'm so glad my kids are willing to sacrifice a Saturday to come home! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment