With the warmer weather, I've started walking to work. I love it! It takes me about 35 minutes to walk 2 miles and by the time I get to work I feel all invigorated and ready to work!! I feel like I can slay 100 beasts!
This morning was a wonderful 51 degrees but rain was in the forecast, so I slipped on my heavier jacket, put my umbrella in my backpack and set out for work. My morning trip was wonderful! In fact, I got too hot with my sweat jacket and heavier coat on top. But coming home was a different story. The weather man was right...rain hit about the same time I was getting off work. It was coming down pretty hard so I stayed and worked an extra hour, but when it appeared that it wasn't going to let up soon, I decided I couldn't stay at the library all night. With that decision, I donned my coat, pulled out my umbrella and started the trek home.
Everything would have turned out just fine if there hadn't been a wind with the rain. My head and upper body stayed nice and dry but my pants and shoes were soon saturated. I certainly felt a little chilled by the time I got home! But my attitude was still all sunshine! :)
And now I look out the window and what do I see? Sunshine! Sheesh! You just never know!!
.jpg)
Ha ha! That's funny!
ReplyDelete