Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 226 (Empty Again) - Filled with the Spirit!

It is so amazing to be in a super large room that is literally filled with the spirit!!

I traveled to Salt Lake today with my fellow Stake Young Women leaders for the YW Spring 2013 Auxiliary Training held in the Conference Center's Theater.  Talk about awesome!  They filled us with sooo much information and with soooo much spirit!

The gospel is totally moving forward and the resources available to us are totally moving forward too!  We are so blessed to have all the helps given to us to strengthen and build our faith in Jesus Christ which then allows us to strengthen and build the faith of our Young Women (who are already spiritual giants!)  I often think back to when I was a young women and I was no where near the spirituality of the youth of today!  Truly the valiant have been saved for these latter days!

No comments:

Post a Comment