Next Monday officially begins our National Library Week celebration at the Brigham City Library. Me and three other co-workers have been planning and prepping and planning and prepping for about six weeks and we're beginning to look forward to the end of it all!! We have a lot of great stuff planned; I'm hoping it all turns out great!!
So I'm a big fan of "Warm Fuzzies". You know...little gifts that just make you feel appreciated, warm, and happy. So everyday next week we have a different "warm fuzzy" planned for each of our co-workers. A couple of Saturdays ago, I found a great buy on candy bars...4 for $1!! Sweet! (Thanks to Kents Market's Early Bird Sale!) So I stocked up on several sweet bars.
I actually had a free night tonight, so I thought I'd spend the evening "decorating" some of those sweet things for next week. Putting them all together just made me happy!! I have some pretty sweet co-workers too so they all deserve a little "Sweets for the Sweet" as William Shakespeare so appropriately wrote it!!
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment