Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 237 (Empty Again) - Family Game Night

Oh my!!  My brain is getting old!!

Tonight Scott and I joined in the fun at the library at their "Family Game Night" which was part of the library's National Library Week celebration.  They had a whole assortment of educational games to choose from...we picked Quiddler which proved to give our brains a workout for the night!!  Quiddler is a word building card game where you start out with three cards and increase one card with each round.  The cards have letters on them and you have to make words using all the letters before you can go out.  It was challenging for our old brains and thank goodness for the dictionary.com app on our phones which totally helped us out!!

I liked the game!!  For Scott...it was questionable.  Perhaps if I play it more often, I'll reduce my risk of getting Alzheimers!!  Ya think?!

1 comment: