Yup, I'm still working on National Library Week stuff! But tonight should be the last of it. With Scott's help, we popped and mixed up six bags full of Baked Caramel Corn...a small thank you gift to say a big thank you to all my wonderful co-workers who helped us pull off a "Poppin" Awesome National Library Week!
+(800x533).jpg)
When I got home from work, I started popping. After dinner, we prepared another batch. Then while I went to Library board meeting, Scott made the last batch. Sheesh!! Technically, that was a long work day, if you know what I mean! My fellow co-worker/committee member, Lisa Scott, was doing the same thing at her house tonight too, except she made six bags full of oooey, gooey, caramel corn...we'll let our co-workers pick their favorite. Hopefully they will know how much we appreciate them "popping" into action all last week!!
Yum! I want some
ReplyDelete